Mardi Gras break starts 02/08. Classes will resume on 02/15.
Mondays (6pm to 9pm), starting 01/15/2018.
This level covers:
- Daily activities, obligations and hobbies
- Talking about recent facts and past experiences (Pretérito perfecto)
- Expressing opinions with arguments for and against
- Opinion discourse markers and constructions
- Talking about past events (Pretérito indefinido)
- Presenting past events in a chronological order
- Indefinido vs perfecto
Our methodology emphasizes global communication and maximizes linguistic immersion with instruction provided in the target language. These courses (101 to 202) are designed to follow the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages and cover all 4 aspects of learning a language: speaking, listening, reading & writing. These courses would be the perfect fit for people wanting a deeper knowledge of the language (the hows and whys). Class materials included.
Each course takes 8 weeks of class to complete. Class sessions are 3 hours long, and there is 1 session each week of classes.
Disclaimer: although we have a lesson plan for each level, progress is determined by the learning pace of each group of students. It is possible that not all items are covered by the end of the 8 weeks, or that new material is introduced by the teacher. Our main focus isn’t on sticking strictly to a lesson plan, but to ensure we are providing a strong foundation for communication using the Spanish language.
7 in stock