Enrollment is now open and classes are filling up. Sign up today and reserve your spot!
Dear Students and Friends,
At Casa de España (CDE), our main concern is for the safety, health, and well-being of our students and staff. Following the recommendations that we have received from state and federal health officials, CDE is closing its facilities immediately and postponing the next course, which was originally scheduled to begin March 23rd. This way we will help to reduce the spread of the coronavirus through isolation and social distancing.
Our current plan is to follow the state of Louisiana and resume the next course on Monday, April 13th. This date is subject to change based on the recommendations of authorities and the situation at that time. We will keep you informed of any changes or updates via email, newsletter, and social media.
Students already enrolled will be offered three options:
- We can hold your tuition and apply it to the course when classes resume or to another course later in the year.
- We can offer one-on-one online tutoring based on the amount paid for this course. For our regular courses, this translates to a total of eight hours of online instruction. The tutoring schedule will be agreed upon by the student and teacher.
- We can offer you a refund of your tuition.
At CDE we are committed to keeping you pushing to improve your Spanish and will offer all enrolled students some exercises, videos and other materials that our academic staff think might be appropriate for their specific level, until the next course begins. We hope this little bit of lagniappe will help maintain your connection with our community.
We hope to meet soon, virtually, to continue helping you in our mission to learn Spanish. Please reach out to us directly at email@example.com or 985-664-9793 with any questions or concerns or to discuss your individual circumstances.
Casa de España
Casa de España now offers Spanish classes for your business.
- Basic Spanish classes for your employees, focusing on industry-specific vocabulary
- Our teachers are experienced, our classes are tailor-made and our immersion method works
- Interpretation and Translation Services for your most important documents such as: company policies, agreements, contracts, etc
Check out https://casanola.com/spanish-for-business/ for more details.
Casa de España now offers classes at our new Riverbend Classrooms at 8200 Hampson Street, New Orleans, LA.