Mardi Gras break 2/19-2/25
Thursdays (6pm to 9pm), starting 08/16/2018.
New Orleans Healing Center
2372 St. Claude Ave.
New Orleans LA
At the end of this course students will understand sentences and will develop skills for frequently used expressions such as:
– asking for and talking about interests
– asking for and talking about sports, exercise habits and free-time activities
– asking for, talking about and describing people’s personalities and appearance
– talking about the weather
– asking for and giving opinions
– talking about what they would like to do or a place they would like to visit
– talking about household chores
– giving or following instructions
– asking about or saying how they feel
– agreeing or disagreeing with an opinion
– describe future plans
Our methodology emphasizes global communication and maximizes linguistic immersion with instruction provided in the target language. These courses (ESL 1 – ESL 4) are designed to cover all 4 aspects of learning a language: speaking, listening, reading & writing. Class materials included.
Each course takes 8 weeks of class to complete.
Disclaimer: although we have a lesson plan for each level, progress is determined by the learning pace of each group of students. It is possible that not all items are covered by the end of the 8 weeks, or that new material is introduced by the teacher. Our main focus isn’t on sticking strictly to a lesson plan, but to ensure we are providing a strong foundation for communication using the English language.
Out of stock