Thursdays 6pm to 9pm (1/10 – 2/28).
Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Foundation
2200 Veterans Blvd. #200
At the end of this course students will understand sentences and will develop skills for frequently used expressions such as:
– talking about their habits
– saying what they like and dislike
– asking for and giving locations
– describing what people are doing
– saying what they did last weekend
– talking about routine events in the past and past activities
– talking about plans for specific dates
– accepting or declining invitations
Our methodology emphasizes global communication and maximizes linguistic immersion with instruction provided in the target language. These courses (ESL 1 – ESL 4) are designed to cover all 4 aspects of learning a language: speaking, listening, reading & writing. Class materials included.
Each course takes 8 weeks of class to complete.
Disclaimer: although we have a lesson plan for each level, progress is determined by the learning pace of each group of students. It is possible that not all items are covered by the end of the 8 weeks, or that new material is introduced by the teacher. Our main focus isn’t on sticking strictly to a lesson plan, but to ensure we are providing a strong foundation for communication using the English language.
12 in stock